5 DAY LECTURE SERIES ON INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY CODE
𝙸𝚄𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝙹𝚄𝚁𝙰 takes immense pride in announcing that we are organizing a 5 Day - Live Lecture Series on
"IBC (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code) 2016 (4th December, 5th December, 6th December, 11th December and 12th December 2021)".
The sessions and instructors for the same are:
1. Preparation of Resolution Plan (Saturday, 4th December, 2021) - Mr. Sandeep Bajaj, Founder & Managing Partner, PSL Advocates and Solicitors.
2. Section 7 of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. (Sunday, 5th December, 2021) - Mr.Spandan Biswal, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
3. Section 8 & 9 of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Monday, 6th December 2021) - Mr. Dhrupad Vaghani, Associate Partner, Economic Laws Practice Advocates & Solicitors.
4. Section 10, 238 and 95 of IBC (Saturday, 11th December, 2021) - Mr. Devashish Tiwari, Naik Naik & Co. and Ms Renu Gupta,Advocate, Delhi High Court; Partner, Olive Law.
5. Provisions for MSMEs and Section 60 of The IBC (Sunday, 12th December, 2021) - Mr. Abhirup Dasgupta, Partner, HSA Advocates.
Registration Link - https://forms.gle/8AivEYdwXHYS9TJGA
Fees- INR 79 early bird registration fee upto 28th November, INR 99 - Normal fee.
Payment Details -
Google Pay : 8878380207
Bhim UPI - 9776999041@upi
Phonepe - 9776999041
Paytm - 9776999041
Note - E-Certificate will be provided to the participants.
1. Learning Experience from Renowned IBC Experts.
2. Certificate of Achievement.
3. Research Internship with 𝙸𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚛𝚊 for Top 10 Participants (T & C Applied).
Note: The speakers will instruct for the 5– day live lecture series voluntarily and pro-bono.
50% proceeds from this event will be donated to NGO.
Please do register and be part of a noble cause.
Call - Yash Talreja- 7999755987, Nasimuddin Khan- 7828046618.