CERTIFICATE COURSE ON MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
𝙸𝚄𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝙹𝚄𝚁𝙰 takes immense pride in announcing that we are organizing a Certificate Course on
“MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS (18th June, 19th June, 24th June, 25th June and 26th June 2022)”.
The sessions and instructors for the same are:
1. Basic Legal Concepts of M&A in India, Kinds of Transaction with Future Outlook of Relevant Legal Issues in M&A (18th June, 2022 , Saturday) - Mr. Devbrat Singh, Associate at Treelife Consulting, M&A and Private Equity Transactions team.
2. Structure & Making of Share Purchase Agreement with its Tax Considerations (Saturday, 18th June 2022) - Mr. Soumya De Mallik, Partner, HSA Advocates.
3. Structure of Shareholder Agreement with its Tax Considerations, Structure of Business Transfer Agreement through Slump Sale with its Tax Considerations, Schemes of Arrangement (Sunday, 19th June) - Mr. Bharat Sharma, Partner, Naik Naik & Co.
4. Issues of Employment Law in M & A (24th June 2022, Friday) - Ms. Richa Mohanty, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
5. Issues of Competition Law in M & A (24th June 2022, Friday) - Mr. Gautam Shahi, Partner, Dua Associates.
6. M&A in Distressed Assets: Special Situation Investments in India (Saturday, 25th June 2022) - Mr. Shashank Vikram Singh, Partner, J. Sagar Associates.
7. Term Sheet, Due Diligence & Working Capital Adjustments (Sunday, 26th June 2022)- Ms. Sonam Chandwani, Managing Partner, KS Legal & Associates.
Registration Link -
Fees- INR 199/-
Payment Details -
Google Pay : 8878380207
Bhim UPI - 9776999041@upi
Phonepe - 9776999041
Paytm - 9776999041
Note - E-Certificate will be provided to the participants.
1. Learning Experience from Renowned Legal Experts.
2. Certificate of Achievement.
3. Research Internship with 𝙸𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚛𝚊 for Top 10 Participants (T & C Applied).
Note: The speakers will instruct for the certificate course voluntarily and pro-bono.
Proceeds from this event will be donated to NGO.
Please do register and be part of a noble cause.
Call - Yash Talreja- 7999755987, Nasimuddin Khan- 7828046618.