3rd WEBINAR SERIES BY IURIS JURA
𝙸𝚄𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝙹𝚄𝚁𝙰 takes immense pride in announcing that we are organising our 3rd Webinar series on:
• "Criminal Offences in Companies Act 2013, issues surrounding SFIO, and proposed decriminalization of offences (16th October 2020)".
• “Bails and UAPA : The New Conundrum (17th October 2020)”.
• "Section 69A: Entangled in the Net (18th October, 2020)".
The speakers for the event on 16th October 2020 are:
1. Soumya Bansal,
Associate, Vertices Partners.,
Former Associate, O.P. Khaitan & Co.
2. Ishan Dewan,
Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
The speakers for the event on 17th October 2020 are:
1. Adv. Shriya Maini, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India , Visiting Faculty - National Law University, Delhi
& Lloyd Law College, Noida.
2. Adv. Roshan Santhalia, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India.
The Speakers for the event on 18th October, 2020 are:
1. Adv. Shreya Singhal, Advocate, Delhi High Court (Petitioner in the Landmark Case of Shreya Singhal v. Union of India).
2. Ankit Shrivastava, Assistant Professor, Amity Law School, Amity University Chhattisgarh.
Registration Link -
Note - E-Certificate will be provided to all those will attend all the webinars.