1st National Blog Writing Competition.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
“Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic”. This pandemic seems to be endless and one cannot have any other best means than to invest their valuable time in blog writing. Blogging is a way to influence, empower and enlighten the world. With this idea Iuris Jura is organizing its 1st National Blog Writing Competition.
Our aim behind organizing such an event is to enhance the realm of the legal world by widening up the ambit of its area through blogs. Moreover, we would like to get connected with the like-minded and passionate hearts for creative writing. We are organizing a competition which is open for all students of the colleges and universities; the law aspirants and legal fraternity. As our competition goes from strength to strength.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS -
1. Co-authorship is permitted (maximum- 2 authors).
2. All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org registration.
3. The subject of the email should be “Submission: National Blog Writing Competition”.
4. Name of the author, name of the institution, topic of article and contact details of the author should be clearly mentioned in the body of the mail.
5. All the entries must be typed.
6. All the entries must be between 500 - 1500 words excluding footnotes.
7. The submission must be made only in “.doc” or “.docx” format.
8. The font of the body of the manuscript must be “Times New Roman”, with 12 font size, 1.5 line spacing and alignment justified.
9. The font of the footnotes must be Times New Roman with 10 font size, single line spacing and alignment justified.
10. All footnotes must be in conformity with the standard formatting (20th Bluebook Edition).
11. The content should be the original work of the writer. It should not have been published elsewhere. Also, It should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication elsewhere.
12. Submissions with plagiarized content (The plagiarism level of the abstract should not exceed 10%) and copyright issues will be rejected out rightly.
13. The decision of the organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the national blog writing competition.
14. All certificates shall be in digital form i.e. E-Certificate.
TOPIC- Any topic related to law.
ELIGIBILITY - Open for all students of the colleges and universities; the law aspirants and legal fraternity.
IMPORTANT DATES - Last Date for Registration: 21th February, 2021 (Till 11:59 P.M.)
Last Date of Submission: 28th February, 2021 (Till 11:59 P.M.)
Note: The copyright of all the blogs submitted will rest with the organizers.
Registration Fee –
Author: A nominal fee of₹30.
Co-Author: A nominal fee of ₹50.
Participants are required to fill the Google form given below for registration in the competition.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Pay Via BHIM UPI at UPI ID: 9776999041@upior via Google Pay at 8878380207.
Note: Please make the payment before filling the form. You need to upload the Screenshot of the successful transaction.
PRIZES & PERKS
Winner: Cash Prize of ₹ 800 + Certificate of Merit
1st Runner Up: Cash Prize of ₹ 400 + Certificate of Merit
2nd Runner Up: Cash Prize of ₹ 200 + Certificate of Merit
Top 10 Participants will get a Certificate of Merit.
All the participants will be given certificate of participation.
Selected write-ups/manuscripts fulfilling the above mentioned submission guidelines shall be published on our website for legal awareness.
All the write-ups/manuscript submitted for this competition shall become the sole property of Iuris Jura and it shall have the right to publish the selected write-ups/manuscript in the form of blogs.
For any query mail us at email@example.com
Call us at: Yash Talreja (+91 7999755987), Ishita Pathak (+91 88512 44100).
For Further Details Visit our Social media handles: